(I was given a free Smartphone Stroller Mount Kit from Bike2Power in exchange for my honest review. All views expressed are my own. You can read more about reviews and sponsored posts here.)
When I first heard about Bike2Power’s smartphone stroller mount kit I knew I just had to try it! I use my stroller all the time, and am always sticking my phone in the cupholder. Here’s the problem, though- I would actually like to put a cup in that cupholder some times! I have two cupholders on my stroller, but one is covered and usually holds my car keys. Bike2Power’s smartphone stroller mount fixed that problem in seconds!
Now I can quickly and easily attach my iPhone to the stroller’s handle! It takes seconds to set it up (even less if you just leave the mount on the handle) and keeps my phone in view and within reach. I love that I can just glance down and leave two hands on my stroller when I receive a notification or phone call without having to pick up my phone. (Because pushing that giant thing with one hand isn’t always easy!) If I want to answer or respond to a text I can take my phone off the mount easily and put it back with one hand when I’m done!
What I really love about this product is that I can switch it from my stroller to a shopping cart whenever I want! I love having it strapped onto my cart at the grocery store to easily check my shopping list.
The best use of this thing, though, has got to be when I took it to Target. You know the feeling, when you just want to wander those fabulous aisles without having to entertain and/or feed your toddler the whole time?
Problem solved. I strapped it right into the center of the cart’s handle facing my daughter and snapped in my phone which was playing Zootopia (my daughter’s favorite thing in the world right now).
It worked like a charm. I got all my shopping done and even got to wander a bit, just checking out the clearance end caps. I got so many comments and questions about the phone mount! Everyone thought it was pure genius and swore they’d get one, too. I don’t plan to have my kid blankly staring at a screen during every shopping trip, but I sure needed it that day and my Bike2Power Smartphone Stroller Mount saved the day and my sanity!
What I Like About the Bike2Power Smartphone Stroller Mount:
- Strap is easily attached to a variety of handles, the package comes with 2 different strap lengths
- One hand mounting (once the strap is attached to the stroller)
- I can glance at my phone when I receive a notification without having to pick it up
- I can keep my phone in view when using a shopping list
- My daughter is unable (currently) to remove my phone from the mount
What I Don’t Like About the Bike2Power Smartphone Stroller Mount:
- The piece you have to stick on the back of the phone, when using the universal mount, is a little bulky and kept getting caught on my pocket. If you don’t like bulky phone cases or attachments the universal mount might not be for you. Try checking out the mount that correlates with your specific phone instead.
- The strap tail does sort of get in the way of mounting the phone sometimes. It’s not a complete impediment to mounting, but every once in a while I’d have to fool with it.
I highly recommend you check out Bike2Power and their smartphone stroller mounts. They have a variety of sizes and models. I got the universal mount because my husband and I have two different styles of phones. I just love being able to mount my phone quickly with one hand and then I can glance at it, hands-free, whenever I need to!